Monday, September 14, 2015

It's a Craaaaaazy year.

WOO! What a beginning to the year it has been!! Sorry I haven't written in so long, my year so far has been crazy! I know we all have busy lives, and crazy days, and a ton of stuff to do but I seriously give MAD PROPS to those that still find time to create these amazing lessons on TPT. I am not complaining, as they have been my saving grace, but how do you super people do that?

So, like I said, my class keeps me on my toes. We never have a dull moment. I am still getting adjusted to being with my kids from the time they are off the bus to the time they go home. I don't have a planning period and my kids go to specials at different times so they are always by my side. 

We are really trying to work on our transitions. That is what seems to be the most difficult for us right now. What are ways you transition from one activity to another? 

Until next time, and I promise it won't be in two months. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment